Town of Osceola
Welcome to the Town Of Osceola
The Town of Osceola is located in southwest Polk County, Wisconsin along the St Croix National Scenic Riverway and adjacent to the Villages of Osceola and Dresser.
516 East Avenue North / P.O. Box 216 Dresser, WI 54009
Phone: 715-755-3060 Fax: 715-755-2271
News and Announcements
- Burning Permit
- Burning permits are required in the Town of Osceola if your fire is larger than 4 feet in diameter. For burning permit application, click application.
- October 28, 2014 Public Test of the Electronic Voting Equipment Beginning at 8:00 a.m
- Notice is given that a Public Test of the Electronic Voting equipment to be used in the General Election on November 4, 2014 will be conducted at the Osceola Town Hall. This test is open to the general public. To view the notice click notice.
- November 4, 2014 General Election 7:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m.
- Notice is given that a General Election for the offices of Governor & Lieutenant Governor, State Attorney General, Secretary of State, State Treasurer, United States Representative, Representative to the Assembly, County Sheriff, County Clerk of Circuit Court and State Referenda will be held at the Osceola Town Hall at 516 East Avenue North, Dresser, on Tuesday November 4, 2014. The polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Photo ID is not required to obtain a ballot. To view a sample of the ballot click ballot.
- 113th Avenue Reconstruction Project
- This notice is to inform you that 113th Avenue will be CLOSED in the area of the hill near STH 35 beginning Monday, August 18th. For more information, click notice.