Town of Osceola
Welcome to the Town Of Osceola
The Town of Osceola is located in southwest Polk County, Wisconsin along the St Croix National Scenic Riverway and adjacent to the Villages of Osceola and Dresser.
516 East Avenue North / P.O. Box 216 Dresser, WI 54009
Phone: 715-755-3060 Fax: 715-755-2271
News and Announcements
- The Town is accepting Credit Card payments on-line for tax payments and other municipal payments. Click on "Online Payments" at the top left for more information and to make payments.
- Open Book & Board of Review
- The Board of Review will meet on July 25, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. to call the Board of Review into session. For more information, Click notice
- The 2016 assessment roll will be open for examination at the Open Book on July 11, 2016 at the Town Hall at 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. For more information, click notice.
- Burning Permit
- Burning permits are required in the Town of Osceola if your fire is larger than 4 feet in diameter. Burning permits expire December 31st of the current year and must be renewed each year before you plan to burn. For burning permit application, click application.